If you’ve ever wanted more guidance and direction in your life, or to tap into your Source and Higher Self, then do we have the Morning Pages show for you.
Today I’ll be talking with Julia Cameron, the best-selling author of more than forty books including The Artist’s Way, and her latest, a beautiful treatise on connecting with the Divine, Life Lessons.
And that’s just what I want to talk with her about, about how we can dive deep, hear the voice of God, and what she has to share with us.
Morning Pages Self-Help and Self-Improvement Topics Include:
- What is morning pages?
- How did Julia Cameron discover it?
- How has it changed her life?
- How exactly does it work?
- How does it help you get guidance?
- Can it help you discover your purpose?
- Are you tapping into your intuition?
- Does it help you tap into consciousness or something greater than yourself?
- How has it changed other people’s lives?
- How often should you do morning pages?
- Does it need to be done first thing in the morning?
- Can it be done on the computer?
- How do you begin?
- What if what comes out is negative?
- What if we’re concerned about our inner critic?
- How can morning pages help us to heal?
- And to reduce stress and anxiety?
- Does the writing need to be focused?
- What’s the best way to do morning pages?
- What can one expect and what are the challenges?
- What is the exercise of things one loves?
- What is another powerful tool that should be used in conjunction with morning pages?
- How was the book Life Lessons written?
- What are a few key lessons that can help change our lives?
- What’s a beautiful prayer we can all take away from this show?
And for FREE guided meditations, plus weekly tips, stories and similar shows visit: www.inspirenationshow.com
And to support the show and get even more great tools, tips, and behind-the-scenes access, visit: www.patreon.com/InspireNation
And to follow Inspire Nation (and the lives of Michael and Jessica) on Instagram, go to www.instagram.com/inspirenationlive