If you’e ever wanted to express balanced power from within, then do we have the Wisdom Rising Show for you!
Today I’ll be talking with Lama Tsultrim Allione, the founder of Tara Mandala, the author of of Women of Wisdom and Feeding Your demons, one of the first western Buddhist nuns and recognized as a reincarnation of a renowned 11th century Tibetan yogini, and the author of an empowering new book, Wisdom Rising.
And that’s just what I want to talk with her about today, about A Journey into the Mandala of the Empowered Feminine, and what it means for all of us!
Wisdom Rising Self-Improvement & Self-Help Topics Include:
- Did Lama Tsultrim Allione expect to become a Tibetan Lama when she grew up?
- How did she first get exposed to Mandalas?
- How did she end up first going to Tibet?
- Who was the Karmapa and how did she meet him?
- How was she first introduced to the concept of the Dakini?
- How did she become a nun?
- What happened immediately after she returned her vows?
- What does it mean to own your power?
- What is a mandala?
- How does it empower us?
- What are the three types of mandalas?
- What are the 5 Mandala family’s?
- How do we discern our own mandala family?
- How can the mandala families help us to access our own inner power?
- What is all encompassing wisdom and how do we access this?
- What is mirror-like wisdom?
- What is wisdom of equanimity?
- What is wisdom of discernment?
- What is all accomplishing wisdom?
- What is a mandala altar?
- What’s the importance of having an altar in our home?
- How can we make our home a shrine?
- What is Taramandala?
- To Find Out More Visit: Taramandala.org and www.facebook.com/lamatsultrimallione
Lama Tsultrim Allione on The Power of the Mandala to Discover Your Fierce Inner Strength! Health | Inspiration | Motivation | Spiritual | Spirituality | Mindfulness | Meditation | Tibetan Buddhism | Buddhist | Self-Improvement | Self-Help | Inspire
For More Info Visit: www.InspireNationShow.com