If you’ve ever wanted to transform your fear, and live your greatest life, then do we have the Joy from Fear show for you.
Today I’ll be talking with Dr. Carla Marie Manly, clinical psychologist, fear-based disorder expert, and the author of a brilliant book on transforming your fear, Joy from Fear.
And that’s just what I want to talk with her about today, about creating the life of your dreams, by making fear your friend.
- Why was Dr. Manly’s life and health falling apart when she appeared to have everything?
- What can we learn from Don Miguel Ruiz of the Four Agreements about fear and the “government” of our mind?
- What’s the significance of Dr. Manly falling in love with the darkroom?
- Why don’t we trust ourselves???
- How did Dr. Manly begin to face her fears?
- What’s the “positive enlightening” side of fear?
- What is fear as a fire-breathing entity???
- What is the “Devil we know,” destructive fear?
- What is the “Messenger we want to know,” constructive fear?
- How is constructive fear our inner wisdom?
- Why is constructive fear really the voice of love???
- What’s going on with medications today, and why is it such a problem???
- What is anxiety?
- What’s a visualizing fear exercise?
- What’s the importance of what Dr. Anodea Judith calls “charge”?
- How do we get comfortable with being uncomfortable?
- What are some simple tools for balance, mindfulness, and letting go?
- What is feather-duster breathing?
- Why do we want to use a sticky-note to remember to breathe?
- What do we need to know about burnout???
- A beautiful guided meditation – with chimes!
- To find out more visit: www.DrCarlaManly.com
And for free meditations, weekly tips, stories and similar shows visit: www.InspireNationShow.com
And to support the show and get even more great tools, tips, and behind-the-scenes access, visit: www.Patreon.com/InspireNation