If you’ve ever wanted greater peace in your life, then do we have the Way of Effortless Mindfulness show for you.
Today I’ll be talking with Loch Kelly, director of the Open-Hearted Awareness Institute, licensed psychotherapist, mindfulness expert, and author of a beautiful book on letting go, The Way of Effortless Mindfulness.
And that’s just what I want to talk with him about today, about a revolutionary guide to an awakened life.
- How did mindfulness help Loch Kelly?
- What’s a Big Sky Witness, and how’d he learn to tap in???
- What does sky-gazing have to do with meditation?
- What is effortless mindfulness?
- What’s the difference between effortless mindfulness and what people are practicing today?
- What are mindful glimpses?
- What is the witness protection program?
- What is the exercise eyes of awareness?
- What’s the latest neuroscience show about mindfulness?
- What do EEG signals tell us about mindfulness?
- How does the brain change in mindfulness practitioners?
- What are gamma brain waves and how do they help us?
- What does the research suggest mindfulness is doing to the brain?
- What does it mean to awaken?
- How do we do not doing?
- How do we use effortless mindfulness to help heal with pain?
- What is the practice of Om Sweet Om?
- What is the practice of the Cave of the Heart?
- To find out more visit: www.LochKelly.org
And for free meditations, weekly tips, stories and similar shows visit: www.InspireNationShow.com
And to support the show and get even more great tools, tips, and behind-the-scenes access, visit: www.Patreon.com/InspireNation