If you’ve ever wanted greater happiness in your life, then do we have the shake it up, show for you!
Today we’ll talk about shaking things up and focusing on happiness, what it looks like, how to do it, why it’s so important, and why challenging yourself, is half the fun!
- What does it mean to shake things up for greater happiness?
- What can we learn about happiness for chipmunks?
- Why we want to challenge ourselves by doing the uncomfortable?
- What it means to see the world from a new perspective?
- Why we want to get outside of our “bubbles”?
- Why do we want to “try” things, even if we don’t know the outcome in advance?
- How CJ’s training is going for the Camino pilgrimage in Spain?
- Why going on our own “pilgrimage” is so valuable for us?
- Why the things going “wrong” in your life, may be the very things that strengthen you?
- How to drop the struggle, and realize the challenges aren’t what they appear to be?
- What it means to treat everyone with complete and total love and kindness?
- What it means to step forward into “I don’t have a clue-edness”???
- What it means to say “it is what it is”???
- What does it mean to be brutalized with love?
- What does it mean to balance internal and external “hard” and “soft”???
- What it means for your life to realize everything is information “neither good nor bad”???
- To find out more visit FireItUpWithCj.com
And for free meditations, weekly tips, stories and similar shows visit: www.InspireNationShow.com
And to support the show and get even more great tools, tips, and behind-the-scenes access, visit: www.Patreon.com/InspireNation