If you’re feeling locked up, freaked out, or scared out of your mind, then do we have the truth revealing show for you.
Today I’ll be talking with Dr. Christiane Northrup, a New York Times best-selling author, a visionary pioneer in the field of women’s medicine, and the Reader’s Digest One of America’s 100 Most Trusted People.
Today we’ll be talking about all things, COVID-19, what’s the reality, where we go from here, and the importance and how to return to a state of peace.
Key Points Discussed:
- The need for avoiding panic during the current Coronavirus epidemic (02:40)
- The battle between light and dark (04:37)
- Learning to notice the darkness and sending light and love (09:15)
- The deliberate lack of Coronavirus statistics in Africa (09:57)
- How do we walk around in the dark and illuminate what’s real during this time? (10:29)
- Accepting that we are enough and how it impacts our immune system (14:44)
- Bringing clarity into the current situation and the importance of not trusting the trusted sources (17:59)
- Our job as light warriors to stay in a high vibration to change the whole planet (23:08)
- Bathing in the violet fire, sending all the fear to the central sun, and dwelling on our self-worth (29:40)
- Diving into flow and going to the light instead of trying to fight the darkness (32:56)
- Dr. Northrup’s recommendations for staying healthy and avoiding the Coronavirus (36:53)
- Practicing different breathing techniques to alkalinize our systems so we can kill viruses (43:57)
- The power of remaining neutral in helping one stay curious and be open to whatever needs to happen (46:08)
- What can you tell us about 5G? (48:05)
- Doing what we can to keep our environments clean and free from EMF (51:21)
For free meditations, weekly tips, stories, and similar shows visit: www.InspireNationShow.com
To support the show and get even more great tools, tips, and behind-the-scenes access, visit: www.Patreon.com/InspireNation
And to follow Inspire Nation (and the lives of Michael and Jessica) on Instagram, go to www.Instagram.com/InspireNationLive
And to follow Inspire Nation on Tik Tok simply go to InspireNationShow on Tik Tok