If you’ve ever felt uncomfortable, stuck, at disease, or squirming with your life-situation, then do we have the show for you.
Today we’ll be talking about HAPPINESS AND COURAGE, and How To Find It, and How to Tap In, even when the you know what hits the you know where.
Plus we’ll talk about making peace with the couch, overcoming embarrassment, splitting your suit pants in Vegas, streaking, and why cracking up at the gym just might be the greatest gift in the world.
Questions and Topics Include:
- How streaking can help
- What’s the formula for joy
- What is Northwest Nice
- What happens when you’re stuck on a train, 100 yards from the station
- How to go to a happy place
- How to ‘allow’ things to happen.
- What’s the power of laughter-therapy
- Why it’s important to change your patterns
- Why it’s so important to do a state change
- Learning how to die in order to live
- Splitting pants in Vegas
- Bunjee jumping when you have to
- What gives you courage
- What fear really means (and what it means to listen to your fear)
- Love of other people vs. fear of putting yourself out there
- Why it’s so important to take chances and put yourself out there.
- How to Jump In Order to Live, and how to jump past the fear
- How to fill your tank to find your courage
- How to make a big shift in your life
- How to allow yourself to stop and take in the moment
- Brother David acronym on “STOP”
- An exercise to feel grounded and present
- The Davidji Breath-Holding exercise
- A mini guided 4 breath meditation
Michael Sandler and CJ Liu Share How to Find Courage, Strength & Happiness and How To Shift Your State to Make Powerful Positive Changes In Your Life! Spiritual | Spirituality | Meditation | Inspiration | Health | Positivity | Self-Help | Inspire