If you’ve ever wanted to achieve enlightenment, or at least get a glimpse on your spiritual path, then do we have the LEAP show for you.
Today I’ll be talking with Steve Taylor, Phd, senior psychology lecturer at Leeds Beckett University the author of numerous books on spirituality and psychology, ranked one of the 100 most spiritually influential living people by Mind body and spirit magazine, and the author of a fantastic, please read and digest slowly books, The Leap.
And that’s just what I want to talk with him about today about the psychology of spiritual awakening, and how we can all begin to access it.
Enlightenment and Awakening Self-Improvement and Self-Help Topics Include:
- What was spirituality like in Steve Taylor’s family growing up.
- What happened to Steve Taylor around 16?
- What happened when Steve discovered transcendental meditation?
- How did Steve begin studying (transpersonal psychology) enlightenment and awakening experiences?
- What became Steve’s burning mission in life.
- What can we learn from Van Morrison’s music
- What was Van Morrison’s music saying about higher states of consciosuness?
- How was a rock n’ roll lifestyle hurting his spiritual path?
- What can near-death experiences do to people?
- What can a diagnosis of cancer do to someone?
- What is the collective awakening going on today?
- What are some major characterless of pre-historic and indigenous people’s experiences of the world?
- What’s the danger of separateness?
- What does it mean to sleep versus awaken?
- What’s temporary wakefulness?
- How do most people temporarily awaken?
- What are common themes among all spiritual traditions?
- What’s the awakening story of Russell Williams?
- What is post-traumatic transformation?
- What’s a shifter?
- What’s a natural state of beingness?
- How to have more of a connection with everyone around us?
- How do we move from accumulating to contributing?
- What is a kundalini awakening?
- What it means to be incredibly present?
- What does it mean that children don’t experience separateness?
- Why kids live in a timeless state – and what this really means?
- Why is time so expansive for children?
- Are kids wired for compassion and altruism?
- What’s the importance of meditation on this journey?
- What’s the importance of detachment?
- What else can we do to help us on our path toward awakening?
- Beautiful guided meditation
Steve Taylor on How to Take the Leap Toward Enlightenment and a Spiritual Awakening!!! + Guided Meditation | Health | Inspiration | Motivation | Spiritual | Spirituality | Inspirational | Motivational | Self-Improvement | Self-Help | Inspire
For More Info Visit: www.InspireNationShow.com