If you’ve ever wanted to release attachment and align with inner love, then do we have the Wild Offering show for you!
Today I’ll be talking with Tosha Silver, the best-selling author of Outrageous Openness, Change Me Prayers and her latest creation, The Wild Offering Oracle.
That’s just what I want to talk with her about today, how to give it all up and ALIGN WITH THE DIVINE!
Plus we’ll talk about gratitude, hardship, forgiveness, and abundance, letting the divine take the lead, the power of living outrageous openness forum, and what in the world a Divine-Ménage has to do with anything!
The Wild Offering Oracle Self-Improvement & Self-Help Topics Include:
- Was Tosha Silver spiritual growing up?
- What did she want to be when she went to Yale?
- What does it mean she had 30 years of writer’s block?
- How did she get past writer’s block?
- What’s it mean to surrender to the Divine?
- What does it mean to truly let go?
- How do we let go in today’s world?
- What does it mean to offer our lives in service?
- Does letting go mean we can’t have or do what we want?
- Where does passion or joy fit into the equation?
- How do we balance offering with driving – or is there such a thing?
- How does Michael offer up each Inspire Nation Show to the Divine?
- What does it mean to co-create?
- How do we call in Divine guidance?
- What is the biggest challenge with self-help today?
- What do need to know about finding our purpose and direction?
- What does it mean to stop using the Universe to get what you want, and instead started asking Love to use you?
- How do we know when we are being of service?
- What is true sanctuary?
- How do we get clarity on our path?
- How can we surrender AND find greater freedom?
- How do we release what is no longer needed in our life?
- How do positivity and gratitude go hand-in-hand?
- How do we let go in times of crisis?
- For more info visit: ToshaSilver.com and www.shop.toshasilver.com/wildoffering
FREE guided meditations:
For additional free meditations, weekly tips, stories, and similar shows visit: www.inspirenationshow.com
To support the show and get even more great tools, tips, and behind-the-scenes access, visit: www.patreon.com/InspireNation
And to follow Inspire Nation (and the lives of Michael and Jessica) on Instagram, go to www.instagram.com/InspireNationLive
Find us on TikTok @InspireNationShow