If you’ve ever wanted to change the your life or the world, and make miracles happen, then do we have the Power of Eight Show for you!
Today I’ll be talking with Lynne McTaggart The Award Winning Best-Selling Author of Seven Books including The Field and The Intention Experiment, and a powerful new book and treatise that’ll complete change how you view intention and miracles, The Power of 8.
And that’s just what I want to talk with her about, about harnessing the miraculous energies of a small group to heal others, your life, and change the world.
Key Points Discussed:
- How did Lynne McTaggart got down this investigative road?
- How did her belief system change while writing The Field?
- What was the intention experiment?
- How many experiments has she run, and what’s been the results?
- How’d you start the power of 8 groups.
- What do small moves have to do with anything?
- What does the size of the group have to do with the results?
- What was the Peace Intention Experiment?
- What was Transcendental Meditation able to do with crime in Washington DC?
- What was the peace experiment in Sri Lanka?
- What’s a holy instant?
- What happened to the participants in these experiments?
- What was happening to the participants health?
- What was happening to the participants brains?
- What are mystical brains?
- What does group consciousness have to do with group intention setting?
- What are borrowed benefits?
- What was the 9/11 peace intention experiment?
- How is directing your attention to others good for your mental health
- What are the transformational effects of altruism?
- Why in the world was jean-Paul Satre mistaken?
- How were group participants experiencing an altered state of consciousness?
- How were they getting into this altered state?
- How can anyone listening get into this altered state?
- What can be accomplished with group intention setting?
- What does it man to move past yourself?
- What does this mean for the law of attraction?
- What’s the importance of focusing our intention on others.
- What can we do with all of the natural disasters that have taken place?
- How can we participate in a worldwide peace experiment
For free meditations, weekly tips, stories, and similar shows visit: www.InspireNationShow.com
To support the show and get even more great tools, tips, and behind-the-scenes access, visit: www.Patreon.com/InspireNation
And to follow Inspire Nation (and the lives of Michael and Jessica) on Instagram, go to www.instagram.com/inspirenationlive