If you’ve ever wanted more peace in your home, then do we have the Making Space, Clutter Free show for you.
Today I’ll be talking with decluttering Expert Tracy McCubbin, founder of dClutterfy, and the author of a liberating, excavating new boo,, Making Space, Clutter Free.
And that’s just what I want to talk with her about today, about decluttering your home and your life, once and for all.
- Is our clutter killing us?
- What can we learn from the kitchens and carrots study?
- What happens to our cortisol levels with clutter?
- Does science show clutter decreases happiness?
- How does clutter affect our (and our kids) focus and concentration?
- What lead to the clutter crisis in the 90’s?
- How did Tracy discover her dad was a hoarder?
- When it comes to clutter, are we just lazy and disorganized?
- Is clutter an emotional issue?
- What are the seven emotional blocks to clutter?
- What can clutter tell us room by room?
- What can we learn from clutter in our kitchen?
- What can we learn from clutter in our entryway?
- What we learn from clutter in our living room?
- What secrets do our bedrooms hold?
- What do we need to know about our garages and attics?
- What are the five de-cluttering questions?
- What on earth do we do with our kids rooms?
- For more info visit: www.tracymccubbin.com
And for free meditations, weekly tips, stories and similar shows visit: www.InspireNationShow.com
And to support the show and get even more great tools, tips, and behind-the-scenes access, visit: www.Patreon.com/InspireNation