If you’ve ever wanted to reinvent yourself and discover who you truly are, then do we have the Rebirth show for you.
Today I’ll be talking with Kamal Ravikant, silicone valley entrepreneur, the best-selling author of one of my all-time favorite books, love yourself like your life depends on it, and the author of a fantastic new fable on life, Rebirth.
And that’s just what I want to talk with him about today, about walking the El Camino and Love, Forgiveness, and Following Your Heart.
Re-Invention Self-Improvement and Self-Help Topics Include:
- What happened to Kamal Ravikant in Silicone Valley?
- How did he end up writing Love Yourself Like Your Life Depends on It?
- How was it such a huge risk?
- What was the key message?
- How does one turn loving yourself, into a practice?
- What’s the importance of forgiveness?
- How did he come to write Rebirth?
- How did he end up walking the Camino Del Santiago?
- What was the journey like?
- How much does his book mirror real-life?
- Top ten takeaways from the book?
- Why we need to bring forth what’s within us?
- Why we don’t want to play it safe
- What it means to jump off the cliff and grow your wings on the way down?
- What’s the importance of hitting bottom
- What it means to look at things as gifts?
- What it means that it’s not your wound that makes you special.
- What’s the importance of switching from why me, why now, to now what?
- What does it mean to find our stone?
- What is personal alchemy and following your heart?
- What’s the importance of loving the right people?
- What it means to give yourself to your work?
- What it means to go all in on whatever’s your thing?
- For More Info Visit: http://rebirthfable.com/
Kamal Ravikant Shares Life-Changing Lessons Learned on Camino Del Santiago & How to Transform Your Life! Health | Inspiration | Motivation | Spiritual | Spirituality | Meditation | Inspirational | Motivational | Self-Improvement | Self-Help | Inspire
For More Info Visit: www.InspireNationShow.com