If you’ve ever wanted more happiness, joy or contentment in your life, then do we have the joyous show for you!
Today I’ll be talking with Chade-Meng Tan Google's Jolly Good Fellow (which nobody can deny). Meng was one of Google's earliest engineers. Among many other things, he helped build Google's first mobile search service, and headed the team that kept a vigilant eye on Google's search quality. His current job description is, "Enlighten minds, open hearts, create world peace". He’s also the author of two very special books, Search Inside Yourself, and a amazing new favorite of mind, Joy on Demand.
Today we’ll be talking about just that, tapping into the joy inside of us, each and every any moment we desire.
That plus we’ll talk about the benefit of being lazy, flying between trapezes, the happiest man in the world, how meditation makes you more attractive, and can get you lucky, gaming meditation, mengdonalds, and what in the world is the happiness ray gun…pew pew!
Self-Improvement and Self-Help & Spirituality Topics Include:
- Who is Google’s Jolly good fellow, which nobody can deny?
- How has the Dalai Lama been Meng’s excuse for tardiness?
- What do Buddhist nuns and selfies have in common
- Has Meng always been happy?
- How is happiness a trainable skill
- How do you train the skill of happiness?
- How he started working with an Apple 2
- How he decided he wanted to work for Google?
- Why he didn’t want to be ‘the smartest kid in the room’
- How did he become Google’s jolly good fellow?
- How did Meng start meditating?
- How did he shed misery as his constant companion?
- How did he teach himself meditation?
- How he was ‘the worst meditator in the world’?
- Why he couldn’t even breathe during meditation?
- What’s the importance of don’t stop and don’t strain
- How he began gaming meditation?
- Why you don’t want to strive and break relaxation
- How to keep relaxed and joyful?
- How you are able to access Joy On Demand?
- Why you don’t want to be ‘serious’ even as a Google programmer
- Why you don’t want to sacrifice happiness to be successful
- Why success doesn’t necessarily lead to happiness, but happiness leads to success!
- What gives you true self-confidence?
- What are the three ways to gain confidence?
- How can Buddhism and spirituality give you confidence?
- How can Buddhism and spirituality give you resilience, and why that’s so importance for your happiness and success?
- What happened at Meng’s Ted Talk at the UN?
- Why he was so nervous at his Ted Talk at the UN?
- How meditation helped him with his Ted Talk?
- What’s the importance of ‘just one breath’
- What’s the benefit of being a ‘shameless lazy engineer’ (at Google!)
- What’s the shortest amount of time you can meditation and gain the benefits of meditation?
- Why the ability to settle the mind is the most important skill from meditation?
- What is one of the most powerful meditation practices?
- What is the Just Note Gone meditation practice?
- What is the happiness ray gun and the 10 second exercise?
- What is a kindness and compassion, loving kindness meta meditation (from the Buddha)
- Who is the happiness man on earth?
- What did he learn from Matthieu Ricard?
- What’s the power of loving kindness (and how will it morph into compassion)?
- How to find Joy on Demand – joyondemand.com
Chade-Meng Tan, Google’s Jolly Good Fellow on How to Find Joy & Happiness Anytime! + Guided Meditation! Health | Fitness | Inspiration | Motivation | Spiritual | Spirituality | Inspirational | Motivational | Self-Improvement | Self-Help | Inspire
For More Info Visit: www.InspireNationShow.com