If you’ve ever felt, nervous, scared, at wit’s end, or completely unsure what to do, then do we have the faith restoring show for you.
Today we’ll talk about faith, what it is, where to find it, and why it might be hiding in Bablyon.
That plus we’ll talk about wrong turns gone right, the benefits of family reunions, swimming in cold water, wearing bug-eye glasses, why the rockiest trails might just be the best for you, and why when hit by a lull or a header, you want quickly bear off a few degrees, make sure you sheet in hard, and that your Cunningham’s tight.
Confidence and Faith Self-Help and Self-Improvement Topics Include:
- What it means to be questioning your faith
- What it means to be doubling back in life?
- What we can learn from Dimitri Moraitis
- How living life is all about having experiences
- And how ‘bad experiences’ are part of your soul’s evolution
- Is it wrong to feel a lack of faith in the moment?
- What’s the difference between short-term and long-term faith
- Why it’s so important to keep taking stpes, even, or especially if you’re having a lack of faith
- What’s a dark night of the soul
- What it means to be coherent, and why it’s so important
- What technique you can use to discover you’re on track when you feel you’re off.
- What does closure have to do with faith and spirituality
- What we can learn from family reunions
- How Michael uses Tibetan Long Gom Pa spiritual breathing techniques to heat up in cold water and in snow
- How Clark Allen used prism glasses to overcome a traumatic brain injury
- How Meir Schneider teaches we can retrain our eyes and our minds by strengthening our eyes
- What do running rocky trails have to do with faith?
- What we can learn about faith from sailing, or getting a sail boat
- Why you never know in the moment how much something will change you.
CJ Liu & Michael Sandler Share How to Find More Confidence and Faith, Even When the Self-Doubt’s Strong! Dareer | Inspiration | Motivation | Meditation | Spiritual | Spirituality | Inspirational | Motivational | Self-Improvement | Self-Help | Inspire
For More Info Visit: www.InspireNationShow.com and www.FireItUpWithCJ.com