If you’ve ever wanted a stronger, healthier, more loving relationship, at any age then do we have the Conscious-Loving Ever After show for you.
Today I’ll be talking with Kathlyn and Gay Hendricks, authors of over 30 books, including the best-sellers The Big Leap and Five Wishes, and a very special look at relationships, Conscious Loving Ever After.
And that’s just what I want to talk with them about, about how to create thriving relationships, that last, at any age.
Relationship Self-Improvement & Self-Help Topics Include:
- How did Katie and Gay meet?
- What happened when they became popular from Oprah?
- How did Gay’s eye start to wander and what did they do?
- What does it mean we need to make a deep commitment to our own creativie magnificence?
- What’s it mean to lose touch with your creative essence?
- What’s creative flow and why’s it important?
- What’s the commitment they made to themselves and we want to make in relationships.
- What’s a frog’s eye view of the situation?
- What’s it mean to turn toward consciousness?
- What’s the upper limit problem with happiness?
- What in the world is presencing?
- What’s the importance of turning toward each other when communicating?
- What’s the danger of guilt and shame?
- How do we end the addiction of criticism?
- What’s stuff talk?
- What’s heart talk?
- What’s the importance of a commitment?
- What one homework assignment should you do to begin working on a better relationship today?
- To find out more visit: Hendricks.com
Katie & Gay Hendricks, PhD's on How to Build the Strongest, Healthiest, Longest Lasting Relationship! + Guided Meditation! Health | Fitness | Inspiration | Motivation | Spiritual | Spirituality | Inspirational | Motivational | Self-Improvement | Love