If you’ve ever wanted to open your heart and soul then do we have the BIG LOVE show for you.
Today I’lll be talking with Scott Stabile, best-selling author, screen-writer, speaker and advocate, and the author of a heart-warming new book on a powerful way to live, BIG LOVE.
And that’s just what I want to talk with him about today, about the power of Living with a Wide-Open Heart.
Key Points Discussed:
- What happened to Scott at the age of 14?
- What happened to his parents?
- How’d he get through school as an orphan?
- What was his coping mechanism?
- How often did he end up breaking down?
- What happened to his brother Ricky?
- What happened to Scott after moving to San Francisco – and how’d it begin his healing journey???
- What’s the importance of not keeping things buried?
- How did writing help him to heal?
- What can we learn from “the cougher?”
- What’s the importance message behind shame?
- What’s the importance of self-care, and what does it have to do with underpants???
- What’s Oogust 29th and what was the film The Ooogiloves???
- What happened after writing the biggest box-office flop ever?
- How do we define failure?
- How did Scott’s mega-successful facebook page come about?
- What’s the importance of not judging yourself?
- What’s the importance of being aware of one-another?
- How does one overcome fear?
- What’s wrong with choosing happiness?
- What’s the importance of speaking our truth?
- What’s the cult of yes?
- What can we learn about “what if’s” in life?
- What’s the importance of forgiveness?
For free meditations, weekly tips, stories, and similar shows visit: www.InspireNationShow.com
To support the show and get even more great tools, tips, and behind-the-scenes access, visit: www.Patreon.com/InspireNation
And to follow Inspire Nation (and the lives of Michael and Jessica) on Instagram, go to www.instagram.com/inspirenationlive