If you’ve ever wanted to walk away, or skate away from it all, and live a different way, or chase your dreams no-matter-what, then do we have the freedom seeking Say Yes, show for you!
Today I’ll be talking with Dave Cornthwaite, professional adventurer, freedom seeker, and author of 3 books including Life is the Slow Lane, a patient quest for adventure.
And that’s what we’ll talk about today, about saying yes to life, taking adventures, and looking at the world, a completely different, more empowered way.
That plus we’ll talk about skateboarding Australia, Priscilla the bike car, Fred the Frog, world record egg-crushing, the power of nutella, how we all won as sperm, and why breaking your foot, might just be the greatest gift in the world.
Self-Help and Self-Improvement Motivational, Life and Career Topics Include:
- How he got very depressed
- What happened on his 25th birthday
- What was life like in the 6 months after his 25th birthday
- How he ended up skateboarding the length of the UK
- How he ended up setting a world-distance skating record on his first big adventure
- How it took him 2 ½ years before his next adventure
- How he kayaked 1500 miles for his next adventure
- How he got depressed after each adventure, and wanted to figure out how to prevent depression after an event
- What is Expedition 1000
- How to shift your life
- What in the world is road magic
- Why every stranger is just a friend waiting to happen
- Why you need to promise to yourself with everything that you do
- What’s the importance of telling people what you’ll do with genuine excitement and meaning
- What’s the power of solitude and being out there by yourself
- What’s the importance of saying yes?
- What’s a Yes List?
- What’s it mean to Say Yes More #SayYesMore
- How he did 1000 mile swim along the Missouri when he’d only swam 100 meters at a time before
- Why you never want to listen to advice unless you asked for it
- What was the conversation he had with his kitty cat?
- What happened on journey 12 around the Dead Sea?
- Who’s Emma and how’d she meet them
- What’s the Yes tribe?
- What’s the Yes bus?
- What’s the Yes boat?
- What’s important about Uganda and the River Nile
- davecornthwaite.com has all the stories over the last 10 year, also www.sayyesmore.com to find out about the Yes tribe and the Yestival October festival, also look for The Yes Tribe on google.
- What’s Exploring Mindset?
- Sept 25- to October 2nd along the Mississippi river
- Why it’s important to take adventures with your kids
- Check Out Do Try This At Home on Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/meekroadventures
Dave Cornthwaite Shares Life Lessons from Skating, Sailing, Kayaking, Running, Hiking & Swimming! Adventure | Inspiration | Motivation | Career | Self-Improvement | Spiritual | Meditation | Inspirational | Motivational | Health | Self-Help | Inspire
For More Info Visit: www.InspireNationshow.com