If you’ve ever wanted to make peace with your money then do we have the Happy Money show for you!
Today I’ll be talking with Zen Millionaire Ken Honda the best selling author of over 50 books with nearly 8 million sold and the author of a brilliant book on changing your relationship with money, Happy Money.
And that’s just what I want to talk with him about today, about the Japanese art of making peace with your money!
- What kind of money questions was money expert Ken Honda asking of his dad’s clients by age 8?
- How did Ken Honda find financial freedom by 29?
- How did he end up becoming a money expert and writing over 50 best-selling books?
- Why was Ken Honda asked to see what was in his wallet and who was the mysterious Wallet Woman?
- What is happy money?
- Is it better to have a little happy money, or a lot of unhappy money?
- What does he mean money can be happy or unhappy depending on how it’s given or received?
- How do we begin thinking about money as energy?
- What does it mean to be in the flow of money?
- What does it mean that your money, and your life, is a reflection of your beliefs about money?
- What do games and fun have to do with making money?
- What’s wrong with work harder and the money will follow?
- What did Ken learn from his mentor, Wahei Takeda, the “Warren Buffet of Japan”?
- Why was being poor growing up something fortunate?
- Can money buy happiness?
- What’s a zen approach to money and happiness?
What does love and fear have to do with money?
- What’s the importance of “trusting the money flow”
- What’s the importance of sharing?
- How do we move past our financial blocks?
- What can we learn from Wahei Takeda about arigatou???
- To find out more visit: www.KenHonda.com
And for free meditations, weekly tips, stories and similar shows visit: www.InspireNationShow.com
And to support the show and get even more great tools, tips, and behind-the-scenes access, visit: www.Patreon.com/InspireNation