If you’ve ever wanted to live a more awake alive and brilliant life, then do we have the Wake Up show for you!
Today I’ll be talking with Chris Barez Brown, renowned speaker, Fortune 500 consultant, and the author of one of highest vibration books, I’ve ever had the pleasure of pawing, let along reading, Wake Up!
And that’s just what I want to talk with him about today, about brilliant and playful strategies to help snap you out of autopilot, to live in the here and now!
Key Points Discussed
- How not to make big decisions in life!
- What does it mean to have an autopilot life?
- How much is our subconscious running the show?
- What does our caveman brain have to do with anything?
- What does it mean to wake up?
- What can we learn from David Bowie’s passing?
- What’s the importance of doodling?
- What’s the fastest way to get off autopilot?
- What’s so bad about our television?
- Do rats really prefer sugar to cocaine – and what’s this mean for us?
- What’s the importance of holding our favorite things?
- What is a bathroom buff up?
- What’s it mean to draw your life?
- What are the benefits of dressing the same?
- What is forest bathing, and why is getting to the woods so important?
- What’s the importance of trees?
- What’s so important about dancing?
- What’s the importance of writing your own songs?
- Why do we all want to journal?
- How do we wake up excited and go to sleep grateful?
- What’s the importance of smiling???
- Why do we need to do something big, and what does that look like?
- Why do we want to send a letter this week to someone we care about???
For free meditations, weekly tips, stories, and similar shows visit: www.InspireNationShow.com
To support the show and get even more great tools, tips, and behind-the-scenes access, visit: www.Patreon.com/InspireNationAnd to follow Inspire Nation (and the lives of Michael and Jessica) on Instagram, go to www.instagram.com/inspirenationlive