If you want a new you for the new year, then do we have the Dr. Sears T5 Wellness Plan show for you!
Today I’ll be talking with Dr. Sears, the international best-selling author of over forty books include The Baby Book, father of Dr. Jim Sears of the Doctors, and the author of a comprehensive new favorite of mine that’s sure to change your health, The Dr. Sears T5 Wellness Plan.
And that’s just what I want to talk with him about today, about five easy steps to change your health and change your life.
That plus we’ll talk about the importance of hugs, the benefit of chopsticks, the danger of sticky stuff, confessions of a chocolate lover,
Sister Mary Ursula and medicine, and what in the world wearing ear muffs in the kitchen, has to do with anything!
Dr. Sears T5 Wellness Plan Self-Improvement & Self-Help Topics Include:
- What was Bill Sears like growing up?
- How did he burn off his energy and focus in the days before “ADHD”
- How did he end up in seminary school?
- Why did he leave?
- How did he get into medicine?
- What life-changing event happened to him in April of 1997?
- How did he come up with the T5 diet?
- What’s the importance of avoiding sugar spikes?
- What’s the 5-S diet?
- What’s the importance of smoothies?
- What do we need to know about smoothies and what to put in them?
- What’s the importance of salads?
- What is synergy and why does it matter?
- What is the sticky stuff and why do we need to avoid it?
- What’s Dr. Bill’s Rule of Two’s (or why do we need to chew twice as long?)
- Why is grazing better than gorging?
- What did Dr. Bill learn from visiting china?
- What’s the endothelium and what does it have to do with our health?
- Who is Nobel Prize-Winner Dr. Lou Ignarro and what did he discover?
- What’s the importance of movement?
- What’s the real danger of sitting?
- How do we off-set this?
- What are isometric exercises?
- What’s the neuroscience and importance of nature?
- Why do we all want to “go outside and play”
- What can we learn about natural Natalie and wired Willie?
- What is visual valium?
- How do we rewire the worry center of our brain?
- What does brain plasticity have to do with anything?
- What’s an exercise to shift our energy at the start of the day?
- What’s a buddy transformer?
- Why is someone with an addiction a powerful agent for change?
- What’s the neuroscience of spirituality?
- What’s the benefit of focusing your mind on spirituality?
- What’s the importance of a 20 second hug?
- What is floatation therapy guided meditation?
- For More Info Visit: AskDrSears.com and www.DrSearsWellness.Org
Dr. Bill Sears on Getting Healthy, Losing Weight & Feeling Great for the New Year! Fitness | Inspiration | Motivation | Spiritual | Spirituality | Guided Meditation | Inspirational | Motivational | Self-Improvement | Self-Help | Parenting | Self-Help
For More Info Visit: www.InspireNationShow.com