If you’ve ever wanted more brilliance on demand, then do we have the Radical Brilliance Show for You!
Today I’ll be talking with Arjuna Ardagh, awakening coach, public speaker, the best-selling author of at least nine books including the #1 national bestseller The Translucent Revolution, and the author of a brilliant book on awakening your mind, Radical Brilliance.
And that’s just what I talk with him about, about the brain and brilliance, how and why people original life-changing ideas, and how we can have them ourselves!
Radical Brilliance Self-Improvement and Self-Help Topics Include:
- What does Shakespeare have to do with a 1-year old?
- What did Arjuna learn from a Hare Krishna monk?
- How did Arjuna use the law of attraction to begin attracting wealth into his life?
- What is the meaning of life?
- Is there a magic switch to find life satisfaction?
- What is brilliance?
- Is there a formula for brilliance?
- What is the brilliance cycle?
- What are the 4 components of the brilliance cycle?
- How does one know where one’s at in the brilliance cycle.
- What is resting in pure awareness – and what’s the harm of getting stuck there?
- What is creative flow, and what happens if we get stuck there?
- While we know what productivity and accomplishment are, why do they need balance with pure awareness?
- What is letting go and dissolution, and why is it so difficult?
- What does it mean to get addicted or stuck to any part of the cycle?
- What is going on with our brains during these times?
- How can we shift back into the creative cycle and out of a place of feeling stuck?
- What are tips for those who stay in pure awareness?
- What are tips for people who stay in the creative flow – but cannot get things done.
- What are tips for those stuck in the “do” mode?
- What are tips for those stuck in “self-improvement” or “self-help” mode?
- What do we need to know about our kids and brilliance?
- For More Info Visit: RadicalBrilliance.com
And for free meditations, weekly tips, stories and similar shows visit: www.InspireNationShow.com
And to support the show and get even more great tools, tips, and behind-the-scenes access, visit: www.Patreon.com/InspireNation
And to follow Inspire Nation (and the lives of Michael and Jessica) on instagram, go to www.instagram.com/inspirenationlive