If you’ve ever wanted to overcome addiction or keep from “screwing up” or attacking yourself with your mind then do we have the show for You!
Today I’ll be talking with Chris Grosso, writer, speaker, author of The Indie Spiritualist and Everything Mind, host of The Indie Spiritualist Podcast and the author of a brilliant new read, Dead Set on Living.
And that’s just what I want to talk with him about today, about Making the Difficult But Beautiful Journey from F-ing Up to Waking Up.
Dead Set On Living Self-Improvement and Self-Help Topics Include:
- What happened to Chris Grosso since our last interview?
- What’s the importance of moving past the “if only” mindset?
- What’s the importance of letting go of shame?
- What is the “RAIN” practice to help you let go?
- What’s “the primary problem” according to Gabor Mate?
- What does the law of attraction have to do with spiritual puberty?
- What can we learn from Lissa Rankin and “God is Not Your B*tch”?
- What does Tosha Silver teach about surrendering to the divine?
- What does Tosha mean about the next phase of your soul’s journey?
- How do we take away shame and judgment?
- What does Ram Dass mean about loving awareness?
- What does Sharon Salzberg mean about a happiness that isn’t going to shatter?
- How can we forgive ourselves after we’ve screwed up?
- What’s the value of a loving kindness meditation?
- What can we learn from J Ivy about forgiveness
- How do we write to help ourselves?
- What’s the importance of gratitude and how do we use it?
- How to keep from self-sabotage?
- What are clues you might be slipping?
- How do you put a protective net in place against negativity???
- What’s the importance of self-compassion and being gentle with yourself?
- For more info visit: TheIndieSpiritualist.com
And for free meditations, weekly tips, stories and similar shows visit: www.InspireNationShow.com
And to support the show and get even more great tools, tips, and behind-the-scenes access, visit: www.Patreon.com/InspireNation