If you’ve ever wanted to understand the truth behind your negativity, and what in the world to do about it, then do we have the Ego’s Code show for you!
Today I’ll be talking with Clayton John AinGer, speaker, consultant, and the award-winning author of an amazing book, The Ego’s Code.
And that’s just what I want to talk with him about today, about learning how to work with your negativity, decipher your code, and stop sabotaging your success!
Understanding Negativity Self-Improvement and Self-Help Topics Include:
- Did Clayton struggle with negativity growing up?
- How was his health and finances?
- How was he always sabotaging himself?
- How was he hiding his spiritual gifts?
- What happened to Clayton at Stonehenge and how did it change things?
- How did he begin looking into negativity?
- What does it mean “The You that is within you is always shining bright”?
- What is the divine ego self?
- What is your internal flame?
- What does it mean where you are right now is the place you were meant to be?
- What exactly is negativity?
- Is it a bad thing?
- What’s its purpose?
- What’s wrong with gift wrapping your negativity and chaining it to the bottom of the ocean?
- Where does negativity come from?
- What is the ego’s code?
- Why is negativity a gift?
- How was Clayton avoiding receiving love and how did that change?
- What do power animals have to do with anything?
- What is the importance of our connection with nature?
- What has he done to help his daughters with negativity?
- What does it mean “I am always kind to me; it is safe to love me”
- How do we keep from playing life small?
- How do we change our relationship with money?
- Why do repeat patterns keep happening to us?
- How do we stop self-sabotage?
- Why does positivity not work?
- What does neuroplasticity have to do with negativity and helping turn our minds around?
- What does it mean what we send out is what we receive and how do we change this?
- What can we learn from the Insanity Max 30 strapline decide, commit, succeed?
- What does it mean, the second you judge yourself, you lose all ability to influence and impact your life?
- What’s the importance of gratitude?
- What one homework assignment should we begin today?
- What advice would he give parents to help kids with negativity?
- What is a guided meditation to help us with our negativity?
Clayton John Ainger on How to Crack Your Ego’s Code, Overcome Negativity, Stop Self-Sabotage For Success! + Meditation! Health | Inspiration | Motivation | Spiritual | Spirituality | Inspirational | Motivational | Self-Improvement | Self-Help | Inspire
For More Info Visit: www.InspireNationShow.com