Have you ever felt a calling, a pull, a desire to do something so strong you felt you’d never live it down if you didn’t go for it?
Well if so, then do we have the special show for you.
Today we’ll talk about getting in alignment with your passion, listening to your higher self, and how to know when you’re on track.
That plus we’ll talk about a serendipitous trip to princeton, dancing in new shoes, Jessie on the mic, birds checking out their landing zones, cars of abundance, and a rumble in the jungle.
Self-Help and Self-Improvement Topics Include:
- Why a drum is CJ’s Binky.
- What’s the Myers Briggs career training CJ will be going for.
- Why Robbie Holz, of Aboriginal Healing, says ‘ask for help’ and what this means
- What it means to have top focal points or a top 3 and what you want to do about them daily to help bring them about – aka Napoleon Hill, Bob Proctor, and Law of Attraction
- What we can learn from Rhadhanath Swami
- What neuro-linguistic programming has to do with your five senses and the law of attraction
- What Dr. Joe Vitale says you can do with the hypnogogic state for law of attraction results
- What in the world happened in Princeton
- How Jessica has been getting into alignment with her running, passion, stride and health
- How Jessica’s been using her garden time to heal and as a creative outlet
- What we can learn from Celeste Longacre
- Why it’s important not to resist openings when they’re happening
- How Jessica’s coming to the microphone
- Why Lisa Nichols says ‘don’t quit your day job’ (or leave your career) until you’re ready. Instead see your career or job as an investor in your future.
- How play time is exactly what you should be doing to find yourself
- What happened with Rhadhanath Swami on the riverback, and what it has to do with St. Francis of Assisi
- What are cars of abundance?
- What’s the message behind Back to the Future 2?
- What practices Michael uses from Napoleon Hill’s Think and Grow Rich
- What’s the podcast mastery program we’re building
- How to bring about the law of attraction in your life – when you’re in alignment
- Why celebrating your victories is so important
CJ Liu & Michael Sandler discuss the power of alignment & the law of attraction for happiness, success & abundance! Inspiration | Inspirational | Motivational | Spiritual | Spirituality | Self-Improvement | Napoleon Hill | Career | Self-Help | Inspire
For More Info visit: www.InspireNationShow.com and www.FireItUpWithCJ.com