If you’ve ever struggled with wealth, and wondered why in the world others can get it, but no matter how hard you try or focus on it, it just doesn’t come your way, then do we have the show for you!
Today I’ll be talking with Mitch Horowitz, Editor of one of my new all-time favorite books, by one of my favorite authors. It’s The Miracle Power of Your Mind: The Joseph Murphy Treasury a compilation of 24 all-time favorites by Joseph Campbell, including The Power of Your Subsconscious Mind, Believe in Yourself, Fear Not, and Riches Are Your Right.
Today we’ll talk about the power of the mind, and your subconscious to create anything you desire. We’ll look at how it works, how to use it, what you don’t want to do, and even the best ways to pray!
That plus we’ll talk about surgery without anesthesia, the power of magnetized steel, and why in the world, you want to daydream while you’re in a sleepy state!
Questions and Topics Include:
- Why physical books are not dead
- How did Mitch get interested in Joseph Murphy’s work
- What one concept from Joseph Murphy does Mitch keep coming back to?
- How Joseph Murphy came to metaphysical philosophy and the positive thinking movement nearly a century ago
- How the Power of Your Subconscious Mind sold 20 million copies
- What is a good way to prayer (or ignite the energies of your own mind)
- Why “Mind” and God may be seen as synonymous
- What is the power and importance of “faith”
- What is the importance of “confidence”
- What ethics has to do with confidence
- Why it’s so important to cultivate a ‘sense of success’ and why it’s so important to consort with people who build your success
- A powerful piece of advice Olivia Newton John once had for young artists
- What’s the importance of the subconscious mind
- What’s the difference between the conscious objective mind and the much deeper engine
- Is there a difference between Joseph Murphy’s view of the Universe and The Secret
- What Mitch’s differences are with Rhonda Byrne about the Secret, and why Mitch applauds her for making it.
- Why choice is so important and powerful in our lives
- How do we turn things over to the subconscious?
- What makes an effective affirmation?
- What’s the power of the placebo effect, and the mind-blowing results Harvard researchers found in 2010.
- Why does Joseph Murphy believe Wealth is a state of mind.
- Why Joseph Murphy says it’s ‘appropriate to pray for money’
- How life is a kind of circuit and why you need the ‘circuit to be complete’
- What Joseph Campbell mean by “it’s your right to be rich”
- What are positive ways to affirm money
- Why is it so important to cultivate your feelings?
- Why it’s so helpful to find ways to benefit all people
- Why nothing is wrong with manifesting Mercedes
- What does Joseph Murphy mean by “easy does it” which may have come from Alcoholics Anonymous’s Bill Wilson
- What is napitation and how naps can help for meditation
- The importance of not straining
- What does Joseph Murphy have to say about imagination (which is a term he got from Neville Goddard – who is perhaps Mitch Horowitz’s favorite Positive Mind hero!)
- Why “imagination is the engine of creation”
- When do we start introducing this literature (New Thought Literature) to children
- Find him at Mitchhorowitz.com
- “What Do I Really Want” guided meditation
Mitch Horowitz Shares The Miracle Power of Your Mind, the Joseph Murphy Compilation Discussing The Secret, Law of Attraction, Subconscious, Health, Wealth, Happiness & Success Plus Guided Meditation! Inspiration | Motivation | Business | Career | Health | Self-Help | Inspire
For More Info Visit: www.InspireNationShow.com