Today I’ll be talking with Mitch Horowitz, a leader in the New Thought Movement, PEN award-winning historian, the author of the Miracle club, and the napoleon hill success course series, which includes the Miracle of a Definite Chief Aim, and One Simple Idea
And that’s just what I want to talk with him about today, about how thoughts are causative, and how to reprogram your mind!
- What happened to Mitch’s book when it was published in China?
- Are thoughts causative?
- What’s the danger of people believing thoughts become things?
- How is it a destabilizing force?
- What happened to Marianne Williamson and why are people so threatened by the law of attraction?
- Why are so many people afraid of self-help?
- Who made the term “self-help” popular?
- How old is self-help?
- Was Benjamin Franklin into self-help?
- What does authentic self-help demand?
- Who was Emile Cuoue?
- How were the Beatles influenced by Emile Cuoue and self-help?
- What did Paul McCartney and John Lennon write and sing about?
- How did Emile Cuoue end up studying abroad, a century before the internet???
- What is conscious autosuggestion?
- What is a powerful mantra for rewiring your mind?
- What’s the hypnagogic state, and why is it so powerful for reprogramming your mind?
- Why is it so important to say affirmations when we’re drifting off to sleep?
- What is science showing about autosuggestion?
- What can we learn from the Scientist Charles Honorton and Ganzfeld experiments???
- How do we practice subconscious mind-training?
- How do we rewire our minds when we’re facing physical or mental pain or depression?
- To find out more visit mitchhorowitz.com