This is part II of our 2 month anniversary show on Inspire Nation! Woo Hoo! In this part we’ll dive into all the lessons we’ve learned from daily interviews, and a show that never sleeps.
Plus the creative process, creative angst, the extreme importance of mindfulness and efficiency, and why it’s so important to do things your own way. That plus Jordan and The Voice, and why you need to bring out your inner unicorn!
Prepare to shine bright!
Questions & Topics Include:
- The beauty of a daily show and learning to let go
- A daily show is forcing us to:
- Use resources wisely
- How to reach the most people
- Hal Elrod of The Miracle Morning mentions an effect, you’ll use whatever time is given to you.
- Forces greater efficiency
- Forced Daily progress
- Working to hone skills before you get assistance
- Want to be open and new sponges
- Rather than to have entrenched habits
- Why moments where we’ve been stuck have taught us the most
- Why podcasting and interviews has become a giant game of chess.
- What’s coming next for us
- Honing Skills
- Opening Coaching Back Up
- Writing books based on what we’ve been learning
- Recurring themes keep coming up
- Patterns keep coming about
- The importance of watching our energy levels
- And why birthday cake and Halloween candy’s out, at least for the moment!
- What TV show Michael is addicted to
- What Jordan and The Voice Have to Do with Inspire Nation
- Why being a tinkerer is so important and helps bring out the divine within us
- Why we should each try to be our own mystical Unicorn
- Why it’s so important to do things our own way or let our unicorn-self come out
- Why sawing off our horn is a really bad idea
- The difference between getting through life adequately, and letting your horn out so you can shine!
- Be open and honest to our true selves
- Importance of being true to who you are
For More Information Visit: www.InspireNationShow.com
Learn the Secrets Behind the Success of Inspire Nation, Now One of the Top 10 Self-Help Shows Worldwide & How to Apply Them To Your Life & Dreams! Jessica Lee Interviews Michael Sandler | Inspire | Inspiration | Motivation | Business | Career | Health | Law of Attraction | Self-Help