If you’ve ever wanted to break free from the mold, discover massive success and live the life of your dreams then this interview with Scott Smith, host of the #1 self-help podcast Motivation to Move - Daily Boost! is for you!
Scott’s life wasn’t all roses, which we talk about on the show. But he’s chased his dreams, becoming incredibly successful in the process. He shares how he started, overcame massive roadblocks, and how he stepped way outside of his comfort to become an incredible success.
This interview is chock-full of how-to advice on building your own incredible success, whether that’s greater prosperity, better health, the partner of your dreams, or being that super entrepreneur, building the business you’ve dreamed of. As Scott says you'll learn how to "climb that mountain" and "rise above the interference!"
You’ll learn how to perfect your craft. Build healthy habits. Get unstuck and live life without regrets. Like the Law of Attraction, you’ll learn how to pull success into your life while doing what you love.
If you want massive success and are willing to work for it, you CAN do it, and than this interview will show you how!
· Scott shares how he got into broadcasting and podcasting
· how you can perfect your own craft, whatever it is
· the importance of getting out of your comfort zone
· the strange challenges that happen when you become successful
· why you should be wary of trying to make everyone love you
· how true motivation comes within
· why truly successful people ditch support group
· why it's critical to choose your friends wisely
· how "following the breadcrumbs" ensures you won't have regrets in life
· how to easily get unstuck in life and find direction
· a simple way to break bad habits like eating a poor diet
· the power of "failing super fast" and how you can use failure to your advantage
· why you should focus on just one thing at a time
Top 3 Pieces of Advice
1. Life begins when you move, so get outside...
2. Take the blinders off and be aware of the background noise...
3. Rise above the interference physically or intellectually...
· Scott Smith Online: Website | Facebook | Twitter
· The Daily Boost Podcast
· Husband. Wife. Talking. Life.