If you’ve ever wanted better performance, communication and creativity in your life, then do we have the Bring Your Whole Self to Work show for you!
Today I’ll be talking with Mike Robbins, the best Selling author of Focus on the Good Stuff, Be Yourself, Everyone Else is Taken, and Nothing Changes until You do, and his latest greatest masterpiece, that’s really fun to boot, Bring Your Whole Self to Work,
And that’s just what I want to talk with him about today, about how vulnerability unlocks creativity, connection, and performance!
Power of Vulnerability Self-Improvement & Self-Help Topics Include:
- What is vulnerability?
- How did Mike Robbins hide his vulnerability while playing professional baseball?
- How’d he go from baseball to business?
- What’s the importance of vulnerability in high stakes situations?
- What is authenticity?
- What’s the importance of authenticity when it comes to vulernability?
- What happened when Mike Robbins went to Japan to speak about vulnerability?
- Is vulnerability a weakness or a strength?
- What’s the “if you really knew me” exercise?
- What’s the principle of authenticity?
- And the principle of the power of appreciation?
- What’s the real importance of gratitude?
- What are a few special tools to show gratitude and appreciation?
- What should we really say if someone says “thank you”?
- What’s the principle of Emotional Intelligence?
- What’s the importance of morning meditation?
- And morning journaling – and what does it look like?
- What’s the principle of embracing a growth mindset?
- What’s the importance of celebration?
- What one homework assignment can we begin today to cultivate our vulnerability?
- For More Info Visit: Mike-Robbins.com/work
Mike Robbins On How to Improve Your Career, Relationships, Creativity & Performance by Unlocking Your Vulnerability | Health | Motivation | Business | Spirituality | Mindfulness | Inspirational | Motivational | Self-Improvement | Self-Help | Inspire
For More Info Visit: www.InspireNationShow.com