If you’ve ever wanted all-natural remedies to improve your health, then do we have the Simple Guide to Natural Health show for you.
Today I’ll be talking with Melanie St. Ours, a clinical herbalist, founder of Psyche and Soma, and the author of a beautiful new healthful book, the Simple Guide to Natural Health.
And that’s just what I want to talk with her about today, about super easy-to-use home remedies for health and healing!
The Simple Guide to Natural Health Self-Improvement & Self-Help Topics Include:
- Why did Melanie St. Ours get into herbalism?
- What’s the benefit of looking into natural health?
- What are natural remedies?
- How do natural remedies encourage prevention?
- How do natural remedies complement modern medicine?
- How do we know when we can DIY our health?
- What’s the importance of understanding your medications?
- What do you need to know if pregnant or nursing?
- What herbs are never safe during pregnancy?
- What are safety guidelines for children under 12?
- What plants do we want to stock up on?
- What are other natural ingredients we want to keep in the house?
- What are the key essential oils we want to keep in our house?
- What does it mean to eat the weeds?
- What are herbal potpourris?
- What are sweet petal lingerie drawer liners?
- What are herbal remedies to help the respiratory tract?
- What herbal remedies can help with smoke in the environment?
- What herbal remedies can help with stress and anxiety?
- What herbal remedies can help with depression?
- What herbal remedies can help with sleep?
- What are some all natural cleaning products?
- How can miso soup help us?
- What are the benefits of ginger and turmeric tea?
- How can we boost our immune system?
- How can we increase our fitness and recovery?
- What do women need to know for their health?
- How can herbal remedies help with urinary tract infections?
- How can herbal remedies help with cramping?
- How can herbal remedies help with fertility?
- To Find Out More Visit: PsycheandSoma.com
And for free meditations, weekly tips, stories and similar shows visit: www.InspireNationShow.com
And to support the show and get even more great tools, tips, and behind-the-scenes access, visit: www.Patreon.com/InspireNation