If you’ve ever struggled with anxiety or depression, then do we have the Lost Connections show for you!
Today I’ll be talking with Johann Hari, award-winning journalist, the best-selling author of at least seven books including Chasing the Scream Ted-Talker Extraordinaire (his talk on connection has been viewed over 25 million times), and the author of a brilliant new book on Depression, The Lost Connections.
And that’s just what I want to talk with him about today, about uncovering the real causes of depression and the unexpected solutions.
The Lost Connections Self-Improvement & Self-Help Topics Include:
- How did Johann Hari end up clinically depressed?
- What was really going on?
- How long was he on anti-depressants?
- How can a cow literally be a type of anti-depressant???
- How did he begin a 40,000 mile quest to understand stress and depression?
- What did he learn about why people are feeling so depressed and severely anxious?
- Could something other than bad brain chemistry be causing depression and anxiety?
- How have we been misinformed about what depression and anxiety really art?
- Are stress and depression really in our heads?
- Is our environment kick-starting our depression?
- What can we learn about shame and depression?
- What are the top causes of depression and anxiety?
- What are disconnections?
- What’s the importance of others in our lives?
- What’s the importance of meaningful work?
- What’s the importance of meaningful values?
- Can materialism actually cause depression?
- What can we learn about baboons and depression?
- What’s the harm in being disconnected from the “natural” world?
- What’s the importance of a hopeful future?
- What are some of the top solutions and “reconnections?”
- For More Info Visit: TheLostConnections.com
Johann Hari on The Real Reason For Stress, Anxiety & Depression and Unexpected Solutions!!! Psychology | Fitness | Inspiration | Motivation | Spiritual | Spirituality | Meditation | Inspirational | Motivational | Self-Improvement | Self-Help | Inspire
For More Info Visit: www.InspireNationShow.com